Business Project Advisor- Business Architecture
This role will focus on creating effective and repeatable operations to support the forward progress of the Enterprise Business Architecture team, ranging from developing templates, creating processes and leading larger cross functional interactions.
* Incumbent will lead mid-sized time-limited projects or components of a larger project and directs one or more team members involved in the evaluation of business requirements and/or the development of new procedures/policy solutions and technology changes to address highly complex business needs.
The position may be required to assess business impact and implications from a cost, efficiency, contractual, legal and regulatory.
* Determines requirements, plans projects, establishes priorities and monitors progress.
* The position is an individual contributor working on significant processes utilizing independent judgment and discretion within Enterprise Business Architecture and across the Enterprise.
Actions have a significant impact on key Organizational priorities and goals.
Major responsibilities and desired results:
* Develop and create operational activities to effectively support the Enterprise Business Architecture practice
* Lead Capability Reviews and Assessments
* Manage changes to Business Architecture Model
* Manage current state Business Architecture framework
* Maintain records in accordance with business and IT partners
* Support day to day model with Business Readiness and key stakeholders (including Capability owners)
* Ensure Business Architecture framework and governance is being executed appropriately
* Develop Business Architecture self -service model - develop artifacts as needed
* Participate actively with Business Architects and Engagement Owners to identify the future needs and create operations support
* Serve as a consultant role with Business Architects and Engagement Owners
* Align capabilities to projects and ensure book of record is kept up to date
* Advise on CRT Capability alignment as needed
* Continue to develop business architecture practice knowledge and competencies
* Ability to independently execute on project tasks.
Meets project deadlines and deliverables with a high degree of completeness and accuracy.
* Identifies project delivery risks and participates in development of contingency plans.
* Ability to understand, document, summarize, and articulate current processes and process gaps.
* Ability to identify potential solutions and evaluate them based on cultural, process, technological and organizational considerations.
* Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and execute projects with strict timelines
* 5 years of relevant experience in project management, operations or business architecture
* Bachelors degree strongly desired
* Experience interpreting and defining business requirements for complex bu...
More Jobs from Cigna
- X-Ray Reader - 2nd shift (Bloomington, MN)
- Quality Technician (City of Industry, CA)
- Safety Specialist (Albany, OR)
- Maintenance Technician - 3rd Shift Aerospace Industry (Bloomington, MN)
- Maintenance Technician (Everett, WA)
- Entry Level Aerospace Manufacturing and Production (Albany, OR)
- Senior Manager, Service Center 2
- Supervisor, Freight Operations
- Senior Manager, Service Center 1
- Senior Director, District
- Assistant Controller (Eastlake, OH)
- CNC Machinist - 2nd shift - SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED
- OEM and Project Sales Manager
- Territory Manager - SW Washington & Oregon
- Product Engineer
- Outside Sales