Directs, establishes, and plans the overall policies and goals for a hospital's pharmacy services.
Maintains contact with other department heads, medical staff, and nursing staff to determine needs, resolve problems, improve processes and promote effective drug therapy.
Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of tasks.
Leads and directs the work of others.
A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Typically reports to top management.
Requires a bachelor's degree and/or an advanced degree in pharmacy and is licensed to practice with at least 7 years of experience in the field.
Apply today to learn about what we can offer you.
Please contact Jessica Manella, recruiter at Jessica_Manella@chs.net for more details.
- Rate: Not Specified
- Location: Corsicana, US-TX
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Pharmaceutical
- Recruiter: Community Health Systems and Affiliates
- Contact: Jessica Manella
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1834437
- Posted: 2018-09-16 07:54:39 -
- View all Jobs from Community Health Systems and Affiliates
More Jobs from Community Health Systems and Affiliates
- Assistant Teachers (Excellent Pay and Benefits!)
- Center Director
- Early Childhood Lead Teacher- $250.00 sign on bonus!
- Infant Lead Teacher- $250.00 sign on bonus!
- Assistant Teacher
- Early Childhood Teacher- $250.00 sign on bonus!
- Infant Teacher- Grow with us! $250.00 sign on bonus
- Lead Teacher
- Assistant Teacher - NEW SITE
- Preschool Lead Teacher
- Assistant Teacher - NEW SITE - Before School
- Part Time Teacher
- Teacher - NEW SITE
- School Age Teacher
- Assistant Teacher All Age Groups
- Lead Toddler Teacher
- Lead Teacher
- Infant / Toddler Teacher
- Assistant Teacher M-F 2:30-7:00 PM