Financial Aid Advisor
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
is a nationally recognized for-profit, post-secondary education company providing career training in the field of allied health, and we have an opening for a full-timeÂ Financial Aid Advisor.
* Advise prospective students of all tuition funding sources available.
* Assist students with questions regarding the completion of the Financial Aid applications.
* Conduct entrance interviews, testing, and exit interviews as required by Title IV and company regulations.
* Accurately and timely prepare forms.
* Prepare students promissory notes and ensure that promissory notes are properly completed and signed with required documentation.
* Maintain any required employment certifications with applicable state agencies.
* Perform other duties related to student financial aid packaging efforts as assigned.Â
* Minimum of Associate's Degree required.
* Knowledge of federal and state financial aid regulations with specific knowledge of FFEL Loan Programs, PELL Grants, and Title IV.
* Minimum of 1 year experience administering FFEL and PELL in a college setting.
* Strong customer service and organizational skills.
* Computer literacy.
* Must be able to pass a credit check.
* CVUE experience a plus.
* Minimum 1 year FA experience.
See Job Description
More Jobs from Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
- Assistant Teachers (Excellent Pay and Benefits!)
- Center Director
- Early Childhood Lead Teacher- $250.00 sign on bonus!
- Infant Lead Teacher- $250.00 sign on bonus!
- Assistant Teacher
- Early Childhood Teacher- $250.00 sign on bonus!
- Infant Teacher- Grow with us! $250.00 sign on bonus
- Lead Teacher
- Assistant Teacher - NEW SITE
- Preschool Lead Teacher
- Assistant Teacher - NEW SITE - Before School
- Part Time Teacher
- Teacher - NEW SITE
- School Age Teacher
- Assistant Teacher All Age Groups
- Lead Toddler Teacher
- Lead Teacher
- Infant / Toddler Teacher
- Assistant Teacher M-F 2:30-7:00 PM