Dental Assistant Instructor
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
is a nationally recognized for-profit, post-secondary education company providing career training in the field of allied health, and we have an opening for a part-time Dental Assistant Instructor at our Dallas, TX campus.
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Provide instruction to Dental Assistant classes.
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards or agencies regulations, the school policies and procedures, and the departmentâ€™s curricula.
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Monitor school progress, conduct student orientations and advise students throughout the program.
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Assist with on-going review and development of curricula in the department and make suggestions per policy.
Â·Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Â Attend orientations, staff meetings, and faculty meetings as scheduled.
* Must be certified (CDA)
* Must have 3 years of Dental Assistant experience.
* Associate's Degree preferred.
Medical/dental/vision, 401K retirement plan, paid holidays, vacation, and education reimbursement for full-time and part-time employees.
See Job Description
More Jobs from Concorde Career Colleges, Inc.
- Assistant Teachers (Excellent Pay and Benefits!)
- Center Director
- Early Childhood Lead Teacher- $250.00 sign on bonus!
- Infant Lead Teacher- $250.00 sign on bonus!
- Assistant Teacher
- Early Childhood Teacher- $250.00 sign on bonus!
- Infant Teacher- Grow with us! $250.00 sign on bonus
- Lead Teacher
- Assistant Teacher - NEW SITE
- Preschool Lead Teacher
- Assistant Teacher - NEW SITE - Before School
- Part Time Teacher
- Teacher - NEW SITE
- School Age Teacher
- Assistant Teacher All Age Groups
- Lead Toddler Teacher
- Lead Teacher
- Infant / Toddler Teacher
- Assistant Teacher M-F 2:30-7:00 PM