Associate, Property Preservation
SingleSource Property Solutions, LLC is an independently owned national service provider to many of the nation's largest loan servicing entities.
We provide integrated mortgage services and property management solutions.
We have been named, by Inc.
Magazine, one of the fastest growing companies for 7 of the last 12 years.
At SingleSource Property Solutions, LLC we strive for excellence in the workplace and promote a working environment that supports honesty, integrity, respect, trust and responsibility.
Our staff of industry experts include: licensed real estate agents and brokers, certified appraisers, title agents and licensed notaries who are eager to provide our boutique style services to our customers.
If you are chosen for this opportunity, you will be responsible for coordinating activities related to the preservation of vacant properties owned by our customers.
You will ensure each property is maintained in accordance with all local, state, federal guidelines, as well as, the guidelines and requests of the investor (our customer).
* Ensure accurate and timely review of our customer's vacant properties and determine what services will be needed to maintain and preserve the property.
* Order the necessary work on our customer's vacant properties in order to maintain and preserve the property.
This work will be ordered through outside contractors and vendors and must be within the guidelines required by the customer and the local, state and federal government.
* Monitor the orders and ensure the work is completed in a timely manner and in accordance with all ordinances.
* Build positive relationships with our customers and our outside contractors and vendors who work on making sure the property is well maintained and preserved.
* Address any quality concerns expressed by our customers, contractors and/or vendors.
* Continually communicate with our customers to ensure all product requests and issues are addressed timely.
* Assist in recruiting quality outside contractors and vendors as partners for future preservation projects.
* Related job duties and tasks as needed
Bachelors Degree Preferred
* You enjoy solving problems.
You love taking on difficult challenges and finding creative solutions.
* You are organized.
You can prioritize tasks to manage deadlines.
* You like helping people.
You are patient, level-headed, and cool under pressure.
* You communicate clearly.
You're comfortable communicating in writing and on the phone.
* You think on your feet.
You like learning new things, and you can learn quickly.
* You pay attention to the details.
As far as you're concerned, anything worth doing is worth doing right, every single time.
You stay focused, and nothing falls through the cracks on your watch.
* You embrace technology as...
More Jobs from SingleSource
- State Sales Manager - East Uttar Pradesh
- HRIS Senior Specialist
- Team Technician
- Process Engineer-AFC
- Senior Scientist, Statistician
- *Safety Leader
- Electrical Engineer-1
- KCP Sales Executive Sr.
- Territory Account Manager
- Business Development Manager - Industrial
- Customer Service Analyst
- Product Owner â€“ Manufacturing Asset Reliability
- Trade Category Manager - BCC & Indochina
- Operations Supervisor
- Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainabilty Leader
- Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Sr. Consultant - Global OTC
- Fulfilment Analyst
- Procurement Operations Support
- Business Development Manager - Health & Wellness