Social Worker - Case Manager (0.6 FTE)
Miller Dwan Medical Center
45320 Social Service
In collaboration with other members of the health care team, is responsible for assessing the psychosocial, equipment, educational, and/or financial needs of patients of all ages as well as planning, coordinating and implementing processes to facilitate the patientâ€™s transition from the hospital to home or another care facility.
Is available to assess and intervene in situations including but not limited to: abuse, vulnerable adult, traumas, bereavement, chronic illness, new diagnosis, catastrophic diagnosis, financial matters, bioethical issues and guardianship/commitment.
Responsible for providing social work services to persons served of all ages, their families, and other people significant to the persons served in the assigned unit/department.
Provides for/assists with timely discharge planning.
A bachelor degree in social work from an accredited social work program.
Current State Social Work Licensure.
Day Rotation (United States of America)
Shift Start Time:
Shift End Time:
Union Posting Deadline:
More Jobs from Essentia Health
- State Sales Manager - East Uttar Pradesh
- HRIS Senior Specialist
- Team Technician
- Process Engineer-AFC
- Senior Scientist, Statistician
- *Safety Leader
- Electrical Engineer-1
- KCP Sales Executive Sr.
- Territory Account Manager
- Business Development Manager - Industrial
- Customer Service Analyst
- Product Owner â€“ Manufacturing Asset Reliability
- Trade Category Manager - BCC & Indochina
- Operations Supervisor
- Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainabilty Leader
- Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Sr. Consultant - Global OTC
- Fulfilment Analyst
- Procurement Operations Support
- Business Development Manager - Health & Wellness