NP/PA - Walk-In Care - Jamestown, ND
35153 Walk-In Clinic - JM
Utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making skills, works independently and in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals.
Provides health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention.
They may care for patients ranging in age from newborn to elderly as noted in age-related category and area of expertise.
Master's degree in nursing
Provide Walk-In Care services among a high volume, team-oriented care group that is committed to customer service and exceptional care in the growing community of Jamestown, ND.
Work collaboratively with a Pediatrician, Internal Medicine Physician, Family Medicine Physicians & Advanced Practice Clinicians, General Surgeon and Psychologist with access to multiple outreach specialty services.
* Full-time opportunity within our Walk-In Care setting (Monday-Friday from 8a-5p)
* Ability to provide healthcare for all ages
* Between 15-23 patients per day
* No outreach/call
* Prefer background/experience in Urgent Care, Emergency Medicine or Walk-In Care
The Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant utilizes advanced health assessment, knowledge, and decision making skills, the NP/PA works independently and in collaboration with physicians and other health care professionals.Â Â NP/PAs provide health care to individuals and families, emphasizing health promotion and disease prevention.Â They may care for patients ranging in age from newborn to elderly as noted in age-related category and area of expertise.Â Position requires high level of customer service skills to establish and enhance positive relationships with patients, co-workers, and others.
* Masterâ€™s or Doctorate degree in Nurse Practitioner or Bachelorâ€™s/Masterâ€™s degree in Physician Assistant program from an accredited program/institution.
* Current licensure as a registered nurse in appropriate state (if NP).
* Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant in appropriate state.
* Current certification in CPR
* National certification, in applicable area.
* Successful completion of Essentia Health credentialing process prior to practice.
For more information, contact:
Miranda (Randy) Glandt | 701.364.8934 | Miranda.Glandt@EssentiaHealth.org
Shift Start Time:
Shift End Time:
Union Posting Deadline:
More Jobs from Essentia Health
- State Sales Manager - East Uttar Pradesh
- HRIS Senior Specialist
- Team Technician
- Process Engineer-AFC
- Senior Scientist, Statistician
- *Safety Leader
- Electrical Engineer-1
- KCP Sales Executive Sr.
- Territory Account Manager
- Business Development Manager - Industrial
- Customer Service Analyst
- Product Owner â€“ Manufacturing Asset Reliability
- Trade Category Manager - BCC & Indochina
- Operations Supervisor
- Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainabilty Leader
- Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Sr. Consultant - Global OTC
- Fulfilment Analyst
- Procurement Operations Support
- Business Development Manager - Health & Wellness