Environmental Services Technician
46641 Environmental Services
Under direct supervision, position is responsible for maintaining cleanliness and quality within the healthcare facility in support of Essentia Health standards.
Cleans and services patient, public, clinical, and administrative areas, maintaining a well-groomed appearance.
Includes other designated activities such as management of linens and inventory distribution, stocking, and collection.
Contact with patients ranging in age from newborn to elderly, may occur while performing job responsibilities.
Day Rotation (United States of America)
Shift Start Time:
Shift End Time:
every 3rd weekend
Union Posting Deadline:
More Jobs from Essentia Health
- State Sales Manager - East Uttar Pradesh
- HRIS Senior Specialist
- Team Technician
- Process Engineer-AFC
- Senior Scientist, Statistician
- *Safety Leader
- Electrical Engineer-1
- KCP Sales Executive Sr.
- Territory Account Manager
- Business Development Manager - Industrial
- Customer Service Analyst
- Product Owner â€“ Manufacturing Asset Reliability
- Trade Category Manager - BCC & Indochina
- Operations Supervisor
- Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainabilty Leader
- Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Sr. Consultant - Global OTC
- Fulfilment Analyst
- Procurement Operations Support
- Business Development Manager - Health & Wellness