KinderCare Education is the nation's leader in early childhood education.
We nourish curiosity through purposeful experiences to create a future full of lifelong learners.
From our National Support Center, to the classrooms where learning comes to life, we're united by a passion to create a world of learning, joy and adventure for more than 161,000 children ages six-weeks through 12 years every day.
Our Teachers bring warmth, patience, and understanding to the classroom every day, encouraging children to learn and grow.
They inspire children to be lifelong learners using our nationally recognized curriculum that promotes social, physical, verbal, and cognitive development.
Our Teachers are committed to making their center successful and know that creating meaningful relationships with children, families, and their team play a crucial role in that success.
When you join our team as an Assistant Teacher you will:
* Assist teachers with the implementation of KCE's curriculum in a way that is consistent with the unique needs of each child
* Create a safe, nurturing environment where children can play and learn.
* Partner with parents with a shared desire to provide the best care and education for their children
* Support your center's success by partnering with center staff and leadership to achieve goals around enrollment, accreditation, and engagement
* Cultivate positive relationships with families, teachers, state licensing authorities, community contacts and corporate partners
Required Skills and Experience:
* A love for children and a strong desire to make a difference every day
* Ability to build relationships with families and coworkers and create a dynamic environment where play and discovery go hand-in-hand
* Outstanding customer service skills
* CPR and First Aid Certification or willingness to obtain
* Must meet state specific guidelines for the role
* Must be physically able to use a computer with basic proficiency, lift a minimum of 40 pounds, and work indoors or outdoors.
Must be able to assume postures in low levels to allow physical and visual contact with children, see and hear well enough to keep children safe, and engage in physical activity with children.
* Ability to speak, read, and write English.
The benefits our career professionals enjoy:
In addition to a rewarding career where you help shape children's futures, KinderCare Education provides a competitive compensation package.
* Medical, dental and vision
* Discounted child care
* Generous paid time off
* Education assistance and reimbursement
* Medical expense reimbursement/ Life insurance/Disability benefits/ Health and wellness programs
* 401(k) savings and investment plan with employer match
KinderCare Education employs more than 32,000 team members across 1,700 locations nationwide.
Our devoted family of education providers leads the nation in accredita...
More Jobs from KinderCare Education LLC
- State Sales Manager - East Uttar Pradesh
- HRIS Senior Specialist
- Team Technician
- Process Engineer-AFC
- Senior Scientist, Statistician
- *Safety Leader
- Electrical Engineer-1
- KCP Sales Executive Sr.
- Territory Account Manager
- Business Development Manager - Industrial
- Customer Service Analyst
- Product Owner â€“ Manufacturing Asset Reliability
- Trade Category Manager - BCC & Indochina
- Operations Supervisor
- Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainabilty Leader
- Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Sr. Consultant - Global OTC
- Fulfilment Analyst
- Procurement Operations Support
- Business Development Manager - Health & Wellness