Pharmacist Clinician (0.8 FTE)
45050 Pharmacy Admin/Overhead
In cooperation with the patient and in coordination with the patientâ€™s other health care providers, the pharmaceutical care pharmacist will optimize a patientâ€™s drug therapy to improve the quality of life of and health outcomes of the patient.
Position requires high level of clinical skills, and the ability to build positive relationships with patients and colleagues, including other health care providers.
Experience providing independent direct patient care (pharmaceutical care, medication therapy management) for a minimum of 1 year
* Graduation from a pharmacy program accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) or a program outside the U.S.
that qualifies the individual to practice in the jurisdiction.
* If you graduated prior to 1996 or from a college other than the University of MN, College of Pharmacy, you must have completed an ACPE accredited Medication Therapy Management training program, a PGY1 or PGY2 ambulatory care residency, or demonstrate curriculum commensurate with MN Medication Therapy Management education.
(Please provide a copy of your training program certificate of completion).
* ANDÂ Current, active license to practice pharmacy in the State of Minnesota.
Evidence of ongoing clinical practice by proffer of 25 MTM patient visits, reflective of the scope and complexity of privileges requested in the previous 12 months or must obtain within the first 45 days of employment.Â
Day Rotation (United States of America)
Shift Start Time:
Shift End Time:
Union Posting Deadline:
More Jobs from Essentia Health
- State Sales Manager - East Uttar Pradesh
- HRIS Senior Specialist
- Team Technician
- Process Engineer-AFC
- Senior Scientist, Statistician
- *Safety Leader
- Electrical Engineer-1
- KCP Sales Executive Sr.
- Territory Account Manager
- Business Development Manager - Industrial
- Customer Service Analyst
- Product Owner â€“ Manufacturing Asset Reliability
- Trade Category Manager - BCC & Indochina
- Operations Supervisor
- Environmental, Health, Safety & Sustainabilty Leader
- Lead Mechanical Engineer
- Sr. Consultant - Global OTC
- Fulfilment Analyst
- Procurement Operations Support
- Business Development Manager - Health & Wellness